Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Guys

I had to go to the Toyota dealership last weekend to get a recalled part replaced. When I dropped my car off, the Toyota man asked me to come inside to get some information from me. I didn't really see the purpose of our long conversation and was ready to get out of there, especially since the whole time he kept referring to me as you guys. "Let me know if you guys have any questions." "We'll see you guys later this afternoon." Who are you talking to?! Is there someone sitting next to me? I certainly can't see anyone. If it's a man, would you mind telling me what he looks like? I totally should have replied, "We have enjoyed talking with you. "


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janet said...

FUNNY! So many humorous things happen in a day. Maybe having a blog makes you more aware of them. Good for you!