Thursday, October 13, 2011

That Was Awkward

Last night, I watched Sense and Sensibililty.  There were plenty of scenes where someone in the room had the opportunity to say "awkward" (and they did).  My favorite awkward scene is when Edward Ferrars shows up to talk to Miss Elinor Dashwood and she has to inform him that Lucy Steele is in the room.  I love it!

After watching the movie, I went home and went to sleep.  I had a dream that I met a dashing young man and he started holding my hand at some social event.  Before long, another young man who had clearly expressed that he had no interest in me showed up and started holding my other hand.  I'm not really sure why I even let him do so.  Anyway, both of my hands were occupied simultaneously.  They are lucky that I didn't have to sneeze or something.  Although, if I did, I'm sure that I would have aimed in the direction of the latter. :)

No comments: