Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Confirmed

I definitely should not go into acting.

Last night, I had a dream that I had a part in a play.  I worked really hard to memorize all of my lines, but I never went to any of the practices.  I can't say that there were even any practices because nobody else seemed to know what they were doing.  My role was that of an investigator.  I left backstage for a minute to get a snack (sounds like me) and I heard them call for an investigator.  I almost jumped on stage, but soon realized that it was another investigator's call.  I'm not even sure why I wanted to memorize my lines so badly because we all had our scripts with us during the entire show.  This lead to added frustration because I kept wanting to correct people when they made mistakes.  I will say, though, that our set was pretty sweet.  I was riding in a bus and it almost looked like a real bus.  I never even got to say any of my lines before my alarm woke me up for my first day back to work.

1 comment: