Yesterday my day consisted of:
-a broken garage door, preventing me from being able to get my car out of the garage
-being late to work with no time to prepare for the day
-no special/prep time
-my fly being open
-losing an earring
-staying at school until 8pm to get 3 days worth of sub plans ready
Today my day consisted of:
-my first ride on the light rail
-having Dan Majerle join our lunch
I look so short in this picture! Weird!
I guess you could say that things are looking up. :)

3 comments:
I remember having days like that. When people complain about having bad days, I always think "Have you ever had a bad day as a teacher? Take your bad day and multiply it by 29." I'm glad Dan Majerle is still around. His last name spelling confuses me.
I love you.
Yes, that sounds like a bad day. But what about the sweet mama that came to rescue you when you called??
Post a Comment