The best part of this hostel is that it came with a free tour of Prague. Monika, our guide, did an excellent job at showing us around the city's cobblestone streets. We all signed our names on the John Lennon wall, saw the bridge with all the lover's locks on it, and got to look inside the coolest ever art piece in the library, built entirely of books. Up a hill, we were interested in a wall and why it was there. Monika said that King Charles hired a bunch of men to build the "Hunger Wall" soley for the purpose of giving them jobs. I looked it up and others are doubtful that's the only reason, but I'd still like to believe it's the main reason. Everything in Prague was beautiful and the weather was really nice. It has rained a little, but not too badly.
Lennon Wall
I'm on the wall!
Lock Bridge
View from Lock Bridge
Amazing book tower
No comments:
Post a Comment