I'm not really sure why, but every year I don't reveal my age to my students until the end of the year.
And I make them do a complicated problem to figure it out.
This year, only one student was able to do the math, but he told everyone else.
Enough with the background info.
I went to my classroom today to drop off/pick up some things.
Since the A/C was off and I was sweaty already,
I decided to unstack the desks and move them around a bit.
This piece of paper fell out of one of the desks:
(reads "Miss J is 28 year old")
I can't believe that someone tried to give away my secret to my next class.
But, I am impressed in their clever method of sharing my secret age.
Not clever enough for this teacher, though.
1 comment:
Did you double-check that you didn't have any other sneaky kids?? There might be hidden notes all over your classroom!
Post a Comment