I had no idea as I was reading The Book of Mormon this week, just how much it was preparing me for what was to come. So many things went wrong at work today, but I was still able to find great joy in one thing. I would like to share that one thing with you:
After talking about how unwise it is to hide papers from your parents, one girl went on and on about how you should never feed your homework to your babysister.
When she finished explaining this important concept, she ended with,
"And by the way, that was a story about me. I fed my homework to my sister once."
Another girl chimed in, "Well, her sister definitely has lots of learning in her head."
I was cracking up.
And here is the line from Alma 56:9 that gave me the strength I needed today:
"But behold, here is one thing in which we may have great joy."
1 comment:
When you can find joy in the small things, life becomes a much happier experience. Sounds like you have some exceptional students this year.
Post a Comment