Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've been...


...so excited that fall is here/coming.
I've made pumpkin waffles twice already. 
And I don't plan on stopping there. 

...hoping that my doc fixed up my spine for good.
A simple outpatient procedure over fall break 
may have changed my whole life for the better. 

...addicted to Rush Hour.
These plastic trucks and cars are starting to upset me
more than actual rush hour does. 

...reading this book.
So good. Don't let the creepy cover art deter you. 

...consuming Higley Hot Dogs.
Our family's form of currency.

...staring at this cute face. Not mine, the baby's. 
Unfortunately, the mustache pacifier is MIA. 

Now you're all caught up on what I've been doing.
Hopefully I'll have some good dreams to share soon.
As of late, they've been less than compelling.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You've been busy! Love Fablehaven! And so funny...Sally has the same socks as your nephew!

Janet said...

I could stare at both those cute faces all day. Great post!