I don't think anything will ever top the letter one of my past students wrote to "Rockbama" a few years ago, but I couldn't help sharing these questions that my current students came up. I've merged a few of the best parts from three letters to create one awesome letter.
Dear Obama,
Can I ask you 10 quetions? Yes but make it snappy. <-- idiom
1.Whats your favorite number?
2. Do you like to eat cheese?*
3. Whats your favorite cereal?
4. Why did your wife make school lunches smaller?
5. Do you like hot pink? (Ha, ha.)
6. Do you like all those boring monuments?
7. Do you like mecanacal pencils or regular pencils?
8. Are you from another country?
9. Do you like adoring fans?
10. Do you wear colone?
*Cheese is a topic that comes up EVERY single day with this class. I don't know why.
1 comment:
Why so surprised? The subject of CHEESE comes up every day in our house. "Want some cheese?" "Pass the cheese." "Who cut the cheese?"
Post a Comment