Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Common Thread

Can you guess what all these things have in common with each other?

Squishy things

 Stuffed animals

 Balls

Jewelry

 Pencils and Pens

Bottled items (nasal spray, body spray, nail polish)

Misc. Items (Duct tape wallet, Tic Tacs, fuzzy hair tie)



If you guessed...

a) things I confiscated from my students this year*
b) things that should not be played with during a lesson
or
c) things that have been causing my desk drawer to overflow

...then you would be correct!!

*I've actually taken more items than those pictured (if you can believe that).
Students can have their items back if their parents send in a note.
These are just the ones that they are willing to wait for until the end of the year. 

4 comments:

Cam-o-Ran said...

Is that a Bacardi bracelet? Those kids are thug.

Andrea Stevenson said...

If no one claims that black and white ball, I call dibs

Bethany said...

Sure is, Cam. If I had realized what Bacardi was, I probably should have done something more about it. And Andrea, the ball belongs to the same kid. We'll see what happens with it.

Unknown said...

Look! I'm making a comment! Also, cool stuff! I think you should pay whoever gives you your blog ideas.