So, this "dream blog" isn't turning out how I planned it. I didn't account for the fact that I can't control when I remember my dreams and when I don't. The only dream I've had recently was one where I was happy because someone had emptied my trash for me. I only figured it out it was a dream because the trash is still full. So, from now on I guess that most of my posts will be real.
Tonight my roommate's 7 year old neice came over and we had a nice little chat, which opened my eyes up a little more to how children see the world. She told me that she wants to be in Mrs. Compton's class next year because "her class is closest to the bathrooms." Haha!
My class isn't the closest to the bathrooms, but I do have one unfair advantage over the other teachers. The kids always tell me how cool my classroom is and when I ask them why, I always think they'll comment on my cool bulletin boards or something else I put a lot of time and energy into. But, in reality, they say it's because none of the other rooms have flat screen TVs in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment