Tuesday, August 16, 2011

??????

Okay. I just woke up from quite a dream.  I was either on a cruise ship or in a fancy hotel with my friends.  I'm guessing it was a hotel, though, since our living quarters were very spacious, as was the bathroom.  My friends were kind of doing their own thing and I was getting pretty annoyed by them.  I decided to take a shower, but it took forever to get it started since I had difficulties with locking the doors and getting the lights to stay on in there. One cool thing about this bathroom was that it made you custom shampoo and conditioner right then and there and sealed it in a bag for you.  I started washing my hair when I heard men's voices in the other room. I started to worry, especially since I wasn't sure if the bathroom doors were locked or not.  Sure enough, two men barged in the bathroom and I hid behind the shower curtain.  They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of some diamond.  I replied that it was useless for them to search for that diamond since it was not valuable at all.  They were very shocked by this info and didn't know whether or not to believe me.  Next, my role in the dream changed and my character transformed into some guy like Mr. Rogers.  He has sitting on a park bench while his marionette cat ran up and down the bench.  The end.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What exactly did you eat before bedtime??