There are plenty of things inside my classroom, but these are the things that I love the most:
(I probably should have cropped a few of these to make them look better,
but you're just going to have to deal with them the way they are.)
My new owl decals that I just added to the wall today.
The super cute "J" that Heather made for me to hang outside the door.
My new computer! It's so big and sleek and pretty.
Diploma of Everything. Don't you all wish you could say you had one of these?
Well, you can if you buy the book It's Not My Fault I Know Everything. Shh! Don't Tell!
I've been lucky to have a projector for 3 years now,
but this is the first year that it is mounted to the ceiling and I love it.
No more students walking in front of it to see their shadows on the screen.
Another "J." This one was made out of crayons by a former student.
I'm going to either have to marry someone with the same last initial or stay a
spinster my whole life so I can keep all my "J" stuff.
That's it. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I hope that I'm ready!
4 comments:
Your pictures make me smile. What a terrific classroom. How could any 8-year-old not love being in your class???
At first I thought that was YOUR new computer, and then I found out I was wrong. It's cool though!
Whoa, that crayon J is supe totes awesome! I really really like it! Maybe you could just name all of your kids with J names so you can decorate their rooms with the J stuff! "Janey, Jehosphat, Jerusha, dinner is ready!"
Hahaha! Why didn't I see this comment before? That's a great idea. I just love it when parents name all their kids with the same first letter! Wait, that is a lie. I pretty much hate it.
I hope that blogger will let me post this comment because last time I tried, they said I wasn't allowed. Weird.
Post a Comment