Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Liking Today

*Despite the fact that they all got drenched from the instant downpour that came without warning this morning, my class didn't go crazy (any more than usual, that is).

*The firefighters that came over to check on our carbon monoxide detector lived up to my expectations (I've been debating whether or not to add a picture of some firemen with their shirts off. I couldn't decide on just one, so you'll have to look it up yourself or call the fire department).

*I received a call from my bishop only minutes after the fire engine left to make sure that everything is okay at our house (news travels fast on our street).

*I attended a school board meeting in which they approved (after three years of waiting) that our salaries will no longer be frozen (they're being thawed?)!!!!!!

*I decided to get a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard to celebrate (GREAT decision).

*Did you notice how parentheses happy I am today (because there are a lot)?

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a great week! So the firemen came without shirts on??? LUCKY!