Friday, December 30, 2011

Magnetic Picture Board

We found this cool picture hanging thingy in a closet in our house a few years back.
My mom really liked it, so I wanted to make her one. 

 I finally figured out how (with some help, of course).

What you'll need:

-9" x 30 " board, sanded and painted
-four 5x7" metal shingles (found in roofing section at Lowe's/Home Depot), 
with a teeny hole drilled in the corner of each one (thanks Pops!)
-16 furniture nails (also called decorative nails, but the men folk 
at the hardware store will give you blank stares if you use the term "decorative")
-choose a phrase of your choice and have your awesome friend cut out the vinyl on her Cricut for you

Put it all together and you'll get:
One of these (and a happy mommy)!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yes! I love my board. Thank you honey. Did you know the. Kindle fire can guess what words you are spelling?