Now that the weather is warming up, I've been wearing my flip-flops much more frequently. Which means that I've been looking at my plain, unpolished toes. I'm so ready for a pedicure, but trying to hold out 'til the annual mother's day pedicure with my mama. In my dream last night, I couldn't wait any longer.
I walked into the salon and the main thing that I noticed that nobody working there was Asian. Definitely a dream. That consumed pretty much all of my thoughts while I was dreaming. There was also this woman who kept coming up to me to shave my neck and the part in my hair. First of all, this is not a hair salon. Secondly, who brings a razor anywhere near a hair part?
Needless to say, my toes were never painted. Those ladies need to take some lessons from the Vietnamese.
No comments:
Post a Comment