Last night, I was on some sort of ward activity during my dream. We all drove out of town to some fancy big cabin out of town. Since we had been driving for a while, we all had to go to the bathroom as soon as we got there (bathrooms are in my dreams more than 50% of the time if you haven't caught on yet). I rushed to the restroom and found the line to be too long for my liking so I went in search of another one. The next bathroom I found was more like a public restroom. It had a sign for women and a long line (naturally). I decided to wait in this line, but when I got in there, I discovered there were men in the restroom as well. This made me extremely uncomfortable as we didn't have stall walls for privacy (another common occurrence in my dreams).
After making it through that horrible ordeal, I went to spit out my gum. This proved to be easier said than done. I had to keep grabbing more and more chunks of gum out of my mouth with my hands. Very unladylike. Plus, there seemed to be a never-ending supply of it. It didn't really even have the consistency of gum. It was more like I had been chewing wheat. Have you ever chewed wheat before? They say it's like chewing gum, but it's totally not. It's gross and I definitely wouldn't recommend having large chunks of it stuck in your mouth.
There was a class being held at a nearby meeting. I hopped in my car and drove over there. I parked on a steep street and put my emergency brake on for added safety. It didn't make a difference. My car started rolling down the hill backwards! I was doing everything I could to keep my car on the road and not hit any bicyclists or pedestrians. I decided the only thing to do was flip my car around and right before attempting to do so, I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment