Below are a few of the things that made me happy today:
This green light (which means our internet is working again)...
...so I can watch an entire episode of Psych with Shawn wearing a green shirt
without it freezing/going berserk on Hulu+...
...while wearing my new green basketball shorts that I don't ever want to take off.
That's as far as I think I can take the green theme.
But that doesn't mean you should stop scrolling here.
There are pictures in some of our frames now!
I was afraid that they'd all look like this forever.
Jen threw away her jeans!
This is a very happy thing because all her jeans had holes in the crotch
for the past month. :/
I had my first meal at YC's Mongolian grill with some great friends.
I started reading this book. This makes my nerdy teacher self happy.
I can't wait to see what makes me happy tomorrow. :)
3 comments:
I love YC's!!!!
What a happy day for you! Those basketball shorts look real comfy. Ahhh...
What a fun day! I'm glad my jeans are long gone and our Internet is working! ;)
Post a Comment