Wednesday, July 4, 2012

When the going gets tough...

...go to your parents house. Duh.

That is, if this is this is within reason, which it is for me.

On Tuesday evening, I noticed that it was rather warm in my house and after using some deductive reasoning (the temperature was 86 degrees), I concluded that the A/C was broken.

Today was the 4th of July (yay!), which means that all the A/C men will be with their fams and I'll be spending at least another night at the parents' casa, which is totally fine because:

a. I like my family

2. My roomie is out of town so I would've been home alone
(and I'm not sure I have any Kevin McCallister-like skills)

d. The glow-in-the-dark stars in my old bedroom still glow!! (mounted circa 1998)

4 comments:

Mika said...

You're adorable, Bethany!

Janet said...

Come back anytime! Our house is too quiet these days. And remember when your kids want to put glow-in-the-dark stars on their ceilings, it is a lifetime commitment.

Jen said...

A 2 d??? What kind of numbering system is that?!?! Oh no, what are you teaching those kids! Lol!!! I'm sorry the ac was broken...but I am glad you like to hang with your fam and I'm glad it's fixed!
Jen

Bethany said...

Jen, it's from Home Alone. I tried to find you a video clip, but to not avail. I'll have to show it to you on the DVD later.