Thursday, October 4, 2012

Helicopters and Heat



Recently, my middle-of-the-night activity mostly includes me waking up and thinking that it's morning. It's rather confusing and getting kind of old.  Last night, though, I slept all the way until morning!  Awesome! Plus, Mr. Sandman brought me a dream! Double awesome! So many exclamation points!!

I logged into facebook (or faceboard, as my mom would say) and opened a message.  I've received dream texts and dream emails, but this was my first dream fb message. 

The lengthy message was from some kid that I knew in high school.  He told me about how I had totally missed out on seeing a helicopter landing. It was so cool.  I really should have been there.  Why didn't I go?  Everyone there loved it.   

While reading, I thought, "I wasn't invited to the event where this took place, so how could I have been there?" and "I've already seen a helicopter land.  It was pretty neat, but it got dirt all over the place."

Basically, I wasn't very enthusiastic about the message. However, there was one line in there about how I was as "hot as magma." That's 1300 °F to 2400 °F, people.  I was hoping to provide a super cool hot picture of magma for you, but since magma is below the Earth's surface, there only seem to be pictures of lava, which is not as hot and would be a false representation. 

1 comment:

Andrea Stevenson said...

No way! My mom calls it faceboard too!!!