I've got nothing.
No dreams.
No funny stories.
I feel like I've been doing a lot,
but I don't know really what to say about it.
So, I'll just tell you what I've been doing
and then you and come up with some
funny/interesting/boring thoughts in your head about it.
funny/interesting/boring thoughts in your head about it.
Last weekend, I went to see The Lamb of God.
I got free tickets at the last moment. I've heard that Rob Gardner was talented, but I really had no idea how wonderful it was really going to be. Click here to see a preview of one of the songs. I can't be certain, but it really looks like the composer has no shoes on, which I find to be very amusing.
One of the people that I went with has OCD. Which reminds me that I've also been telling everyone about this t-shirt, which I also find to be very amusing:

I also went ice skating.
I refrained from busting out these skills
as I did not want to intimidate the other young single adults.
Mostly, I've been spending WAY too much time at work.
Luckily, there are little things that make
lesson planning and grading papers more bearable.
Like when a student leaves a note like this at the bottom of his assignment:
Here's the other side:
Tonight, I will be hanging out with Betsy Ross and John Hancock at the Constitution Fair.
Apparently, most people are excited to see David Archuleta there. I, personally, am most excited about the

parachuters!


No comments:
Post a Comment