Saturday, September 17, 2011

Take my money

After blogging this morning about how I don't have any stories to tell, I got a story in less than 24 hours.

Today I went to Walmart.  I had 5 things on my list:

1. Q-Tips
2. Swiffer duster
3. Kleenex
4. Milk
5. Salad ingredients

Somehow I ended up spending $100 and I didn't even get any Kleenex. 

Now, I'll just have to get by like this kid:

I guess that I subconsciously decided that I wanted to blow more money after that because I left my purse in the shopping cart and drove home.  Once I was home, I was very confused as to where my purse could have been.  I tried calling my phone to see if I could hear it and some man answered.  He was a Walmart worker.  He might even be part of the "Asset Protection" team. He told me what a doofus I was and where I could pick my purse up.

So basically, I'm very, very, very thankful that some honest person found my purse and I'm going to try to not be such an airhead in the future.

2 comments:

Andrea Stevenson said...

Whoa baby! That is exactly why I never put my purse in the cart whilst shopping. Glad it worked out for you (this time) muahahahaaaaa. I need to go to bed.

Bethany said...

Are you going to steal the purse next time?