Monday, September 19, 2011

Rabbit Reality

Last night, I had a dream that my school was having a fundraiser.  We were selling rabbits to the students for $1 a piece (not so sure this would in actuality raise a lot of funds).  Students could either buy one, two, or three rabbits.  That was pretty much my dream.

The problem was that when I woke up, I was waiting for students to come to my house to pick up their rabbits.  I was supposed to go to the gym, but my twisted logic told me that I couldn't leave the house in case someone stopped by to get a rabbit or two.  So, I missed the gym today.

I wish that I would say that I just made up the rabbit excuse so that I didn't have to work out, but I honestly believed that the events in my dream were real.  Now my roommate is frightened that I am going to hurt someone or do something I'll regret because I can't distinguish reality from dreams.

No comments: