Saturday, April 14, 2012
Bethany's Diary 1991-1995
Tus. June 18th 1991 Weather: Hot
last week I wen't to oshinside. I played in the water and sand. I love it Three.
6-19-91
Dear Kristen
Thank you I rilly like my Direy
Dear Diary
I have a sore throt and it feels like it worser then my moms.
Wed Aug 4 8:45-8:55
Today we meet one of our new nabors. Me, Jessica, and Rob played against Brother Greer in a basket ball game we won. It was 15 to 8. We only played till one game got 15 points. This summer I still havent got my new bike bike, We haven't gone to Sunsplash and so far I only have 5 pairs of school cloths. School starts in 2 weeks and 5 days. I am going in to 4th grade. I am 9 years old. I have 5 favorite T.V. Shows and they are: Full House, Saved by the bell, Step by Step, Familly mattars and The Simpsons.
Aug. 9, 95
Today I watched my baby cousin Colton. About a week ago I saw the Movie Apollo 13. I was really good. Stephanie is spending the night. We are really tired. On Sunday we got back from our vacation. We went to the reunion. I had a lot of fun. Me, Andrea and Danielle rebuilt a fort that our 2nd cousins built a long time ago. Then it got wrecked. Then some teenagers took ropes and we were pretend cows and they roped us. We also rode on the “buckin bronco” Bye, Bye
Aug. 10, 1995 Thur.
This morning I woke up at 7:30 and went with Stephanie to watch her little sister Shelby. We watched a movie called “Beaches.” Bette Midler is in it. It was really good. Tomorrow I'm going to a stake Merrie Miss Activity. Andrea and her friend Jessica Endress are spending the night at Laura McClouds house. Cami Hakes is going to babysit Kyle tomorrow. I am going into 6th grade. My teacher's name is Mrs. Smith. So far I know that Carrie Hakes, Gwen Smith (Andrea's age), Vicky, Britney Walker, and Chalyce are going to be in my class.
Labels:
old journals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love old journals/diaries! You are the cutest, Beth!
Post a Comment