Yesterday, I watched part of a movie where a girl pretends to be pregnant so that this guy will marry her. I got about half way through and decided that it was dumb and turned it off. Instead, I watched an episode of The Cosby Show. Dr. Huxtable missed accepting his Physician of the Year award because he had to deliver a baby. Talk about a great physician.

Naturally, I had a dream that I was pregnant. I was married, but I never saw my husband. (Man!) My sister was pregnant too, but she wasn't as far along as me. She thought that she was having labor pains, but it was too soon for her. We all hoped it would wait a few more weeks so her baby wouldn't have so many health challenges. I then started feeling like my baby was coming. It was also apparently the first day that my stomach was actually showing. I was really excited about this and had my mom take a picture of me. When I told my family it was time, they quickly rushed me to a hotel. I'm not sure why a hotel. We were all there in the lobby and I never went into a hotel room. Several strange things happened while we were in the lobby. We had called for some man to help me out, but whoever made the phone call actually called a stripper by mistake. I saw him walk into the hotel and up to my room, where nobody was waiting for him, thankfully. The lobby also temporarily transformed into a clothing store, where we all tried to find some new clothes. I had some more pains throughout my dream, but the baby never came.
No comments:
Post a Comment