Monday, July 18, 2011

The Tunnel of Gross

Prepare yourselves for a totally random dream. Even for me, this one is pretty strange. Here it goes:

I was driving down the freeway and the road morphed into a tunnel that was an exact replica of what it would look like inside someone's mouth. As I kept driving, it was like I was driving down the esophagus and towards the intestines. Gross. The walls of the tunnel were all pinkish and there were obstacles in the middle of the road so all the cars had to slow down. Plus, I wasn't sure if the road was divided or not, so I was hesitant to drive on the left side of the throat. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you want a visual, you could watch this nasty clip that I show my students in science class. It makes me want to gag every time that I see it. Yet, I still keep watching it.

Next, I reached my destination, which was Bath and Body Works. I was smelling some soap when my coworker walked by and make a comment about how huge the zit on the side of my face is. She called it a clever name, but it escapes me now. (There really is a huge zit on the side of my face, if you were wondering).

The scene changed a bit and now I was working in the store. I was notified that a customer was coming to get some new Barbie clothes. I thought I could help by getting some ready for her. I picked out a few shirts and some pants and then I chose some cute underwear for her. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if they really even sell Barbie underwear. After I had a pretty nice wardrobe started, I realized that they probably wanted to pick out their own clothes and I put them all back.

No comments: