As I was driving the other day, I was passed by a truck similar to the one below. The main difference, though, was that the back tire was missing (the one my handy yellow arrow is pointing to). The one lonely tire on the right side looked pretty awkward. I wanted to take a picture, but he sped away too quickly. I'm not sure why he was in such a hurry. He was probably going to get a new tire.

Speaking of third wheels, I invited myself to join my sis and bro-in-law to go to the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum). Right away, we formed a family band with matching guitars.
Then, I fulfilled my life-long dream to play a harp.
There were plenty of great instruments on display, but my favorite was the air guitar, as pictured in its case below. The plaque next to it read that it was made of:
Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Dreams.
The main reason we went that evening was to see Camaron's favorite band,
What Laura Says.
It's still unclear who Laura is, but if I had to guess, I'd say she says, "Put on a great show."
And they did.
No comments:
Post a Comment