Here are a few of the little things that bring joy into my life:
This scene
Gilbert may not be the hay capital of the world anymore, but I do happen to live across the road from a hay field. Every once in a while, as I exit my neighborhood, I get so excited to see this truck parked in front of the hay bales. I don't exactly know why it makes me so happy, it just does. Maybe I have a weakness for trucks. And hay?
Chipotle Chips

The perfect amount of lime. The perfect compliment to any meal. Or the perfect meal by itself.
I may or may not be able to eat the whole bag by myself, especially since being taught the art of ripping the bag for easier access to the chips.
Copy Machines

I love the smell of freshly copied, warm papers. Also, I find so much satisfaction in grabbing a stack of papers at work, putting them in the copier, and when my copy job is finished, I discover that I grabbed EXACTLY the right number of papers!
(Don't be fooled into thinking I never get upset at the copy machine. )
Horchata

Cinnamony, ricey goodness.
Xcelerator

Who wouldn't want to see their skin flap in the outrageously powerful wind? And get their hands dry in the process?
Megamind

My new favorite movie. "Now, back to laughing." Hahaha!
2 comments:
Beth Annie,
I think you are the funniest person ALIVE. And I love to read your blog. So keep writing on it. I'm pretty sure that you are the only person who reads mine anymore. I am really excited to see you this weekend. And I hope to be as funny as you someday.
Much love
I still dream about the horchata I had when I came to visit you guys. No one makes it as good here.
Post a Comment